If you're going to see Ed Sheeran at AT&T Stadium on Saturday night then you should be aware of their very strict bag policy so you're not turned away when you try and enter.
In an effort to enhance public safety, AT&T Stadium has modified its security policy by limiting the size and style of bags allowed in the stadium.
Prohibited Bags | Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag
- Binocular case - Binoculars may be worn around the neck
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Computer bags
- Fanny packs
- Luggage of any kind
- Seat Cushions
- Clear Tote - Plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- Plastic Storage Bag - Clear, one(1) gallon, re-sealable
- Small Clutch Purse - Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 5.5" x 8.5" (this size of this sheet) with or without a handle or strap. Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose. Please limit the number of items you bring to the stadium on event days.
Credit: AT&T Stadium
Remember that time I interviewed Ed and he accidentally dropped the news about him playing AT&T Stadium before the tour was even announced? In case you missed it watch it here!