WalMart has unveiled their 2018 Black Friday ad!
Click here to see all of the deals you don't need but will want after you see the ad.
Key Dates and What’s New This Year
- Today: 18 Black Friday deals available on Walmart.com*
- November 21, 10 p.m. EST: Black Friday deals* start on Walmart.com – two hours earlier than ever
- November 22, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Local Time: First-ever “Light Up Black Friday” party for customers
- November 22, 6 p.m. Local Time: In-store event begins with new tools for easy shopping, including enhanced Black Friday Store Maps in the Walmart app and Check Out With Me associates
Here are just a few of the deals you'll find in stores and on Walmart.com:
- iPhone 6 on Straight Talk or Total Wireless: $99 (Special Buy)
- iPad 6th Generation: $249 (Save $80)
- Sony PS4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle: $199 (Special Buy)
- Google Home Hub: $99 (Save $50)
- HP 15” Touch Notebook $259 (Special Buy)
- Sharp / TCL*** 65” Class 4K Roku Smart TV: $398 (Special Buy)
- Hisense 40” Class 1080p TV: $99 (Special Buy)
- Pac-Man or Galaga Retro Arcade Machine: $249 (Save $50)
- Xbox ONE S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle: $199 (Special Buy)
- L.O.L. Surprise! Pearl Surprise or Outfit of the Day: $29.88
- Ryan’s World Giant Golden Egg: $34.82 (Special Buy)
- Hatchimals Hatchibabies Foxfin: $34.88 (Special Buy)
- Hover-1 Liberty Hoverboard: $99 (Special Buy)
- 6V Ride-On (Variety): $98 (Save $51)
- Select Kid’s Bikes: $36 (Save $12-22)
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones: $99 (Save $50)
- Shark Ion RV700 Vacuum: $179 (Save $90)
- Instant Pot 8-Quart Pressure Cooker: $59 (Save $40)
- Tasty 30-Pc. Cookware Set: $99 (Special Buy – Includes Google Home Mini)
- Boys’ and Girls’ Character 2-Piece Sleep Set: $4.75 (Special Buy)
- Signature by Levi’s Memory Foam Slippers: $7 (Save $2.98)
Walmart is throwing its biggest Black Friday sampling party ever to help pump up customers for the best shopping day of the year. Beginning two hours before the event and lasting until the deals begin, Walmart will be giving away four million cups of complimentary coffee courtesy of Keurig and nearly two million free Christmas cookies from the Walmart Bakery, to help get shoppers into the holiday spirit.
To help customers plan their store journey in advance of the event and save time while they shop, the new Store Map feature in the Walmart app will transition to a Black Friday version of the map from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. local time. Just browse the Black Friday circular on the Walmart app, select an item and its location will appear on the Black Friday Store Map. The Black Friday Store Map will also include pins that direct shoppers to the top eight Black Friday deals.
Additionally, key departments, like toys, electronics, home and apparel, will once again be color coded in the Black Friday event circular, in the Store Map in the Walmart app and on printed maps distributed in stores, as well as in stores on event night with balloons, signs and associates in colored vests. Check Out With Me associates – identifiable with a bright yellow sash – will be placed in key areas of the store.
For Early Birds, Savings Start Now
Black Friday savings begin today on Walmart.com for customers who want to jump-start their shopping. Customers can shop 18 Black Friday deals, while supplies last. Top deals include the Sharp 55” Class 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV: $299 (Save $200.99); Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15.6” laptop: $349 (Save $30); meShare Wifi Cam: $39.99 (Save $10); Farberware Oil-Less Fryer: $39 (Save $10.99); and Lifetime Adjustable Portable Basketball Hoop: $129 (Save $27.18).